Friday, April 22, 2011

Slow Progress Made

I have made slow progress on the latest blocks. I had to remake a couple of them because they just did not turn out right. There are still a couple of flaws but I am willing to live with them. I have decided to continue with picking the easier blocks and the foundation blocks to piece first and then I will work my way to the templates and applique blocks. For some reason I am having difficulty with the templates. I will get there though.

Block 6 is the Anvil block.

Block 7 is the Arizone block. This block caused me a lot of grief. I ended up drafting it in EQ6 and turning it into a foundation pieced block.

Block 8 is Aunt Sukey's Choice.

Block 9 is Autumn Leaf. So far this is my favorite block. It uses my favorite piece of fabric from my stash. I have used this fabric in two other quilts now. It is absolutely stunning with all the color variations.

Block 10 is Bachelor's Puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment