Sunday, November 8, 2009

Guess I will join the blogging community

Well I have decided to join the community of bloggers. The only thing is, I am keeping it pretty much private and only I can decide who gets to read my blog. The reason being for this is that I will be really personal and not everyone needs to know how I am feeling about things and what I am doing.

A bit of basic information about myself. I am 37 years of age and married to my high school sweetheart. We have been married for 17 1/2 wonderful years but have been together for over 20 years. It seems like a lifetime but a great lifetime. We have a beautiful daughter who is 19 years old. She is married to a wonderful man who is currently serving in the Army and will be deploying to Irag on November 20, 2009 (more on that later). All of my family except for my sister live in town with me. We currently have three dogs but when our daughter moves home we will have four. That is going to be a great challenge but we will get through it. I currently work at Stonegate Fellowship church as the Administrative Assistant to the Children's Pastor. I never would have dreamed of working at church and I am truly blessed to be there. It was the best decision I ever made as I truly loving working with all the kids on Sunday mornings and also I am able to explore my creativity in helping write curriculum. I am a Christ-follower and have truly been blessed by my Lord and Savior throughout my life.

Well as my brain is not working and wanting to put out more information right now. I am going to go for now. Not to mention the fact I have to go change out the laundry. Tomorrow I will really start adding to this blog and not just rambling or so I hope to.

No comments:

Post a Comment