Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What is up????

So this morning we let our three dogs outside to go the bathroom as usual. This was around 6:00 to 6:15 am. Then at around 6:45 to 7:00 my little schnauzer is barking at the front door. So we bring him, run to the backyard to check on our two big dogs and low and behold they are not in the backyard. We immediately start searching to find where they possibly escaped. What do we find, the back gate is closed the side gate is closed and there are no holes around the fence and those two dogs could not jump the fence if they wanted to. So the only logical explanation we can come up with is that someone took our dogs. Why would anyone take two mutts and leave the purebred dog? Jack and Jill are so friendly and socialized that they will go to anyone whereas Harley will only go to myself, my husband, and our daughter, so we figure someone tried to take them all and Harley ran and Jack and Jill went willingly because they love people. I am so livid and mad I can hardly keep from screaming. How could and why would anyone take someones dogs from their backyard? I just don't understand what is happening in this world.

So my prayers for right now are that whoever took them will love and provide a good home for them. We are going to check the pound and maybe someone turned them in there but I don't have much hope for that because they did not escape the backyard, they were taken.

UGH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment